updated once a day
THE PRICE FOR RENTAL INCLUDES:
• Secretariat services (registration, support in customs, helpdesk for travel etc.)
• All exhibitors (company representatives) attending the exhibition must also register through the Symposium participants’ registration form and pay the registration fee.
For further information, booking form and details, please contact:
Space Allocation will be made on a “first come, first served” basis. A completed Exhibition Booking Form and General Terms must be signed and sent to ensure reservation of a desired location. Upon receipt of the Exhibition Booking Form and General Terms, space will be confirmed and an invoice will be sent. Please note that two alternative booth choices should be clearly indicated on the application form. Space allocations will be made in the order in which application forms with payment are received.
All exhibitors (company representatives) attending the exhibition must register through the Symposium participants’ registration form and pay the registration fee. The exhibitors will receive a badge displaying the exhibiting company name.
Registration fee includes:
An Exhibitors’ Technical Manual outlining all technical aspects of exhibiting will be available approximately 3 months prior to the Congress. It will include the following:
• Technical details about the Venue
• Final exhibition details and information
• Contractor details
• Services available to exhibitors and order forms
The General Terms and Conditions of exhibiting are included in the booking form. Please note that signing of the BOOKING FORM indicates acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. The Exhibition Booking Form will be held as a valid liable contract, by which both parties will be bound.
Further details will be included in the Exhibitors’ Technical Manual.